Explore the core concepts of software development using simple, easy-to-understand terms. Get insights into the life of professional coders and acquire technical skills.
Software Development from A to Z is an easy to follow guide to the fundamentals of how software applications are created and maintained. You don’t need any prior knowledge or software development experience.
In this comprehensive book, we’ll explore the principles and techniques of software development. I explain each concept using easy-to-understand analogies. Besides, I share personal insights and real stories from my own professional life.
- Debunking myths about becoming a developer
- Misconceptions around software development
- What’s a software development methodology?
- What’s the difference between Agile and Waterfall?
- How is work organized in Scrum?
- Just-in-Time and Kanban. What has Toyota to do with software development?
- Core Object-Orientation concepts: classes, abstraction, polymorphism, and more
- Introduction to the Unified Modeling Language
Software Development from A to Z is the perfect book for you if you plan to switch careers or if you just wanted to find out more about software development.
“Abstract stuff distilled into bite-size relatable information.” – Brian McPherson
“Great to Go Course! A masterpiece in info for the Software Development industry.” – Prabhakar Kumar
“I really enjoyed the variety of topics and the concise style.” – Monique