Price: $9.99Take this Course
Explore the core concepts of software development using simple, easy-to-understand terms. Get insights into the life of professional coders and acquire technical skills.
“Software Development from A to Z” is an easy to follow guide to the fundamentals of how software applications are created and maintained. You don’t need any prior knowledge or software development experience.
In this comprehensive course, author Károly Nyisztor explores the principles and techniques of software development. He explains each concept using easy-to-understand analogies. Besides, he shares personal insights and real stories from his own professional life.
– Debunking myths about becoming a developer
– Misconceptions around software development
– What’s a software development methodology?
– What’s the difference between Agile and Waterfall?
– How is work organized in Scrum?
– Just-in-Time and Kanban. What has Toyota to do with software development?
– Core Object-Orientation concepts: classes, abstraction, polymorphism and more
– Introduction to the Unified Modeling Language
– Student Q&A
“Software Development from A to Z“ is the perfect course for you if you plan to switch careers or if you just wanted to find out more about software development.
“This course was easy to understand and I feel like I know the basics and where to go next.” – Kyra Morris
“Abstract stuff distilled into bite-size relatable information.” – Brian McPherson
“Great to Go Course! Masterpiece in info for the Software Development industry.” – Prabhakar Kumar
“I really enjoyed the variety of topics and the concise style.” – Monique