Big news! My new course Machine Learning with Core ML 2 and Swift is now live on Udemy.
This is the perfect course for you if you want to bring your game to the next level by integrating machine learning into your apps.
Smart homes, self-driving cars, Siri, Alexa – some typical examples of how machine learning and artificial intelligence have become part of our daily life.
Wouldn’t it be cool to understand the concepts behind these complex topics?
We’re going to demystify what machine learning is by investigating how it works.
We’ll focus on practical applications, using hands-on Swift code examples.
You’re going to delve into advanced topics like synthetic vision and natural language processing. You’ll apply what you’ve learned by building iOS applications capable of identifying faces, barcodes, text and rectangular areas in photos in real-time.
You’ll learn how to train machine learning models on your computer. You’re going to develop several smart apps, including a flower recognizer and an Amazon review sentiment analyzer.
- Understanding the machine learning frameworks provided by Apple
- Natural language text processing using the NaturalLanguage framework
- Setting up a Core ML project in Xcode
- Image analysis using Vision
- Training an image classifier on your computer using CreateML
- Determining the tonality of Amazon product reviews (coming very soon)
Machine Learning with CoreML 2 and Swift is the perfect course for you if you’re interested in machine learning, or if you’re looking to switch into an exciting new career track.
See you in class!