Study Object-Oriented Design and learn how to draw UML diagrams to avoid humiliation during job interviews or design meetings.
Explore the fundamental concepts behind modern, object-oriented software design best practices. Learn how to work with UML to approach software development more efficiently.
Throughout the course, we go through several examples to familiarize yourself with software design and UML. Plus, I walk you through a case study to review all the steps of designing a real software system from start to finish.
- Understanding software development methodologies
- Choosing the right methodology: Waterfall vs. Agile
- Fundamental object-Orientation concepts: Abstraction, Polymorphism and more
- Collecting requirements
- Mapping requirements to technical descriptions
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Use case, class, sequence, activity, and state diagrams
- Designing a Note-Taking App from scratch
You will acquire professional and technical skills together with an understanding of object-orientation principles and concepts.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to understand the inner workings of object-oriented software systems. You will communicate easily and effectively with other developers using object-orientation terms and UML diagrams.
Pay the lowest price you’ll ever see for this course…
I genuinely hope that I can help you in becoming a better developer with my courses.
As always, when you enroll, you get my premium support – I’ll be here to help you out if you have any issues!
See you in class!